Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Quikie!

Just a quick update...

Broke the news to Job 1... they were all sincerely happy and I'm making a dedicated attempt at negotiating a way for me to stay on. I confess to being sentimental, and loyal almost to a fault. Instead of being in a self-absorbed fog of celebration... I'm a little sad and worried about ending my working relationship there. I don't want to!!!

Went into work at Job 2 in the late afternoon. Basically just set up my voice mail and email signature, and got a chance to chit-chat with my new co-workers. I feel really good about this so far.

Was on the run all day... but it was a good run! Cooking up some spaghetti so I have leftovers to "zap" while I'm flying from job to job!

1 comment:

Virgtastic said...

Wow! Good for you! Now, if you're like me, you'll remember what it was like to look forward to the weekends and a day off ;)