Monday, March 23, 2009

Afternoon Delight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eplbDbp6XJQ&feature=related

My sadness of my last afternoon with my clay crafting friends was soon overridden by a surprise online conversation with C.F. We caught up on idle chit-chat, and fell fast into a flurry of flirtation. There is just something about that man...

He's a few states away. And busy. I now have JOBS so I am no longer able to entertain spontaneous excursions. Not that I was in the habit of doing so anyway... but if I could have, I would have hopped right in the car and driven to his location.

It was nice to talk about the last time we saw each other... so many months ago. And especially nice for him to tell me that he thinks of me now and again. I know not if we will see each other again, but I do know that I would like to. He feels the same. Who knows if the stars will align and the forces of the universe will allow us to. Only time will tell.

No comments: