Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beat up! Beat down!

This 14 plus hours on the go, juggling jobs and existing appointments is KICKING MY ASS!

For the last two mornings in a row, I've been forced to eat my breakfast at the bathroom vanity in between mascara wand strokes. This morning... I ate spaghetti! My only other quick option was cereal, and I've been out of milk for four days.

I've fought good and hard to get this far; so I'm not giving up! If I can just get through these next 10 days... things should start to stabilize and I'll have time for a proper blog. Right now, I just have to wait for my licensing application to clear for my current job. If for some reason it doesn't (please GOD do not let that happen), I'll be back in the battlefield for a full-time job.

Wishing all of my unemployed or financially struggling readers the belief that they WILL make it!

I am.

Amen to that!

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Virgtastic said...

I have to laugh when I read this because I know how hard it is to be out of work for such a long period of time, wishing for the chance to work again. Then the work finally comes and you feel like a it's too overwhelming. Almost like thinking, "How the hell did I do this on a regular basis?!"

I'm so happy for you though!!!

Bitter is the New Black. Trust me. You'll relate and laugh your butt off!