Monday, February 2, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday



What a Monday! Most people hate Mondays. I personally have never been one to discriminate... and usually love (or hate) all days equally. But, this Monday has been fantastic!


I felt well rested when I woke up.


I had time for a workout, breakfast and coffee before I left.


I miraculously missed hitting a cute little grey squirrel and didn't get whiplash from the sudden slamming of the brakes.


Two of my ceramics pieces turned out fucking amazing!


My remaining tax documents arrived in the mail.


I got a message about a potential job!


Met my goal of 500 or higher in Scrabble! (Yes, I am fully aware that I am a nerd.)


Two people are already watching an item I have listed on Ebay.


And... I'm not starving to death, freezing to death (although without 3 layers of clothes I would be), dying, or being foreclosed on, and I have some absolutely fabulous friends. (Thanks friends!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

'Bout flippin' time I get some gratitude around here.