Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Round Two?

Mr. Sunday guy called early this evening to set up our second date. Yes, I said second date. I've got to tell ya this guy gets some serious bonus points for attentiveness. He paid enough attention to my profile to choose a Mexican restaurant for our first meeting... and this time... he had actually researched events at two different art museums. I love Mexican food; and I love art.

Huh?

Is this guy for real?

Well after much debate, we decided to keep it simple and just have dinner again. It's still very much winter around here and any community events that sound fun are about three hours away. That's a long car ride if someone gets on the other's nerves... I don't expect that to happen, I'm just sayin'.

So it's on. Saturday. Five o'clock.

Along with the usual new-date-dilemmas, like what the hell do I wear, I caught myself wondering if kissing on the second date is a good or bad idea. I have not even kissed a boy in four months. Four months. Are ya kiddin' me?

Lunch guy has been messaging me regularly, but has yet to set the second date. We just went out yesterday, so he definitely has some leeway there.

My co-workers husband is even in on this whole find-Mona-a-man quest and has decided his co-worker, a pipe fitter, would be a good match for me. A pipe fitter. Oh so many filthy jokes I have for that one...

No comments: