Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's Complicated. And bullshit too! (A rant...)

  • I've been on the treadmill doing extensive cardio FIVE DAYS A WEEK and now weigh the same as I did when I started...
  • My mom had exploratory surgery Monday and she now has MORE cancer, different cancer...
  • I barely slept
  • My boss pissed me off
  • I'm premenstrual
  • My 5 date guy was on a date with someone else tonight, which he's entitled to, but I didn't like it
  • I don't know what to do about the not liking it
  • I hate bitching!

1 comment:

Virgtastic said...

I was going to join the bitch session when I first read the weight loss dilema, until I got to your mom. Cancer blows everything else out of the water. I'm sorry for what your mom and you are going through :(

It's always good to vent about the little things when you have something much more serious to live with. I'm trying to shed these 10-15 lbs that snuck up on me. Not easy. Had to SERIOUSLY cut my portions, drink TONS of water and hit cardio at LEAST 40 minutes in addition to weight training each day.

Not. Fun.