Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tortured Soul

Holy crap am I bored!

This has been one of the most torturous days of my life! Mentally I feel ready to take on the world. Physically, I'm a hopeless, homebound, blob of pain. Stuck with stupid t.v. as my sole source of entertainment for the day, I feel less intelligent. A good book from the library would have saved my soul.

Surely I will feel better in the morning. Regardless of how well I actually feel, I am going into work. Spending the day in the house again would cause me to seek out the highest possible window to jump out of. It feels like days have passed since I interacted with the outside world! Funny what an involuntary day of rest does to the mind and spirit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey sucka, you need to read Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace. Have I mentioned this to you. You'd have much more to think about regarding the highest window you could find. You might even consider sticking your head in a microwave and the logistics of that insane act.