Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Puking, Sneezing, Pneumonia, and Pussies

So much has happened... can't capture it in a genuinely eloquent blog...

But I can give you a synopsis:

I had the stomach flu.
I had a chest cold.
I had allergies so bad I actually took medication for the first time.
Mr. Nice Guy had pneumonia and his daughter... roseola.

We had some (still) understood dispute over text messages.

He still hasn't spoken to me directly, but sent me some text messages...

And now I see has deleted my pictures from his Myspace, removed me from the #3 spot and ramdomized his friends...

JUVENILE ASS PUSSY!!!!!

This is all hot off the presses... so yes... I am a super pissed, a little hurt, and extraordinarily disappointed in his behavior. Because he is not mature enough to talk about it I am left to draw conclusions... which could be a) he's running scared even though he was the one that was coming on strong b) he's a serial dater and can't be alone c) the catty cunt at the show was right d) he's just a pansy!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I want the hell out of this town. I need a vacation!!!!! Fuck this!

2 comments:

Anon said...

I'm always a day, or a week, or a month late catching on to things, but after a quick back-read...

...I have to wonder if he got squeemish with his mother getting involved.

Prolly wise for a man to keep his mother on a need-to-know basis only. I keep mine pretty much out of the loop unless there's something significant to tell.

As exes? I'm all for maintaining courteous relationships with quality past loves, but I'd cut them completely off if they tried to meddle.

The man's a puss. Period.

Virgtastic said...

I thought I had commented on this, but I guess it didn't go through :(

I'm trying to catch up on all the blogs and I can't believe my eyes. I'm gonna try to hurry and read through all the blogs and catch up...