Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mr. Nice Guy and His Big White Horse

Oh my am I just dumb.

After replaying the evening's events, I realized that I let the probably ill intentions of a "woman" Mr. Nice Guy and I both know, ignite some almost disappeared insecurity with our relationship's good standing. You see, I've never understood "mean people," and I truly believe that people shouldn't play high school games after the age of 21... so 40 year-old women who act like catty little teenage bitches... over a boy... just don't make sense to me!

He and I haven't totally discussed things, but he does know that I was upset, and expressed sincere concern. Had I not spent the day with Chester, I'm sure we would have had a meeting to discuss the issue.

We do have a breakfast date tomorrow... and I'm going to just tell him what happened. And... I think it's going to be okay.

1 comment:

Virgtastic said...

Boy oh boy. These little girls NEVER grow up no matter HOW OLD they are!!! Same thing still happens to me. Try not to let them get to you, since of course, that's all they are trying to do.

Also, men are not in-tune to the manipulating ways of some "women" so just keep that in mind. The guys don't see the sneaky things or snide remarks "women" tend to make, because, of course, these "women" hide their remarks behind fake smiles.

You don't understand mean people because you are not a mean person :) Too bad they haven't changed in all these years. Their lives must be hell!