Saturday, April 18, 2009

Here Kitty Kitty!

Just a quick second... I have.

Nice boy is picking me up at 8. We are going to a town an hour away to watch my girlfriend's husband's band play. It's her 40th birthday celebration, and I have not seen her in about 8 years or more. I was maid of honor for their wedding. The one that set them up some 15 or more years ago. I've always had a knack for making Love Connections (yes be jealous, Chuck Woolery!), but suck at making my own.

I've got my hair all "rocked out," and... I'm wearing leopard print panties... YOWZA! I'm not saying I'm planning on being a tad wild... but I figure if I'm wearing these, at least I might think I am. There's a silly little feeling of satisfaction a woman gets when she knows she is wearing something "naughty." And considering about the naughtiest thing I have done in several months is going an entire day without combing my hair, I could use a little inspiration.

Work has been down-right brutal, and I'm more than ready to get the "f" out of this depressed city that I live in! So unless I get jumped by a back-country bum, I should have some well-deserved fun tonight!

1 comment:

Virgtastic said...

Haha LOVE your posts!! I TOTALLY do the whole naughty undergarments to feel sexy... or sexy high heels (CFMs) haha! Hope it was a blast!!